At Eurosafe Solutions, we believe that the completion of a project is just the beginning of our service.
Our Inspection and testing division specialise in the testing and inspection of Fall Protection systems, PPE, Abseil Access equipment, Permanent Access systems, load bearing structures and Lightning Protection.
We offer a Nationwide service and are able to tailor our service offering to meet the needs of your portfolio, no matter how large or small. From an individual school to a High Street retail chain we aim to provide the best possible test and inspection service.
Our aim is to work with you the duty holder to ensure your systems are correctly inspected, tested, certified and maintained. Whether you manage a school, hospital, residential block, manufacturing facility, warehouse, power station, police station, railway station, hotel or retail unit we will work with you to ensure your systems remain compliant with current legislation. Giving you and your workers total piece of mind throughout the year whilst minimizing expensive down time. We will advise you of the required frequency for each inspection and the inspection and testing criteria required.
As Test & Inspection specialists we will keep abreast of legislation and inform you of any changes that may effect your working practices. Our dedicated support team equipped with our in-house software have allowed us to develop a nationwide inspection service that aims to deliver the best possible service whilst taking the "headache" out of arranging the regular inspections.
Our Service offering
1. We will maintain on your behalf, a database of all the equipment we inspect and test.
2. You will have free and unrestricted access to this database via a unique log-in code.
3. From this database you can down load all test certificates, system details and data sheets relevant to the products installed.
4. We will be proactive in contacting you approximatly 2 months before the due date of each inspection to arrange our visit. Our system will remind us so you don't need to.
5. Upon completion of our inspection we will certify as appropriate and report any findings to you within 5 working days.
6. We provide a free telephone support service to answer any questions you may have regarding your installed products.